How do we use your information?
- We use the personal information that we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To respond to your questions, concerns or comments
- To mail you investment information, as you’ve requested
- To incorporate your feedback to improve our site and services
How do we protect your information?
Stonecrest implements a variety of security measures to protect your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems. All personal information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
SMS Messaging Terms & Conditions
If you choose to provide Stonecrest with your phone number we may send text (SMS/MMS) messages to your mobile number from time to time. These messages may include offers or other information related to real estate.
Please note the following policies in place to protect your privacy.
- You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time or text “START,” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- SMS/MMS fees may apply. Please consult your carrier pricing.
The information in this Web site does not constitute an offer to sell any investment program or securities. This Web site information is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Investors interested in our company’s projects and investment programs must first apply for information and meet certain “Accredited Investor” standards as established by federal and state securities laws. Any information set forth herein that directly or indirectly refers to an investment program of the company is qualified in its entirety by the offering documents of any such investment program.