Manage Cash Flow with a Secured Line of Credit
You never know when unexpected expenses, or opportunities, will come your way. Be prepared with a Stonecrest Line of Credit.
What is a line of credit?
A line of credit is a flexible loan, made to an individual or business, secured by real estate you own. It is similar to a credit card, because you don’t borrow a set amount up front. Instead, you have pre-approved access to a predetermined amount of funds that you can use when and how you wish. You access the funds as you need them, repay immediately or over a pre-specified period of time, and only pay interest on what you use.
Why a private “hard money” line of credit?
- Great for cash flow: balance ups & downs in income and expenses
- Lower effective rate – pay only on the principal you use
- Get the money that you need when you need it
- Take advantage of investment opportunities now
- Ready source of funds for ongoing projects
- Click here to compare interest rates on a line of credit vs. a standard loan
- Save a 1031 exchange or help structure a 1031 reverse exchange
- Bridge vacancy factors or dept serving ration challenges to a stabilization point
Stonecrest line of credit guidelines:
- Non-owner occupied (residential, commercial, & mixed-use.)
- Owner occupied OK for business use only.
- Interest rates based on current market conditions, 12 to 60 Month Term.
- Up to 65 percent Loan to Value.
- First and second trust deeds.
- Loan amounts from $100,000 to $5 million.
- Cross collateral of different property types is fine.