Conventional loans don’t always meet your needs.
For borrowers with less than traditional bank qualifications, we provide real estate loans at competitive rates, based primarily on equity. As a direct portfolio lender, Stonecrest can get you the cash you need, when you need it, with terms that work for you.
Why a private “hard money” loan?
- Close fast – don’t lose profits waiting for paperwork
Common features of a private “hard money” loans:
- Often used as bridge loans
- Short term (generally one to five years in length)
- Usually secured by sufficient equity in the property
- Typically interest only, to keep payments low
Common reasons people look to private loans:
- Speed – you need cash quickly
- Balloon payoffs on commercial loans or existing private loans
- Bankruptcy and foreclosure payoffs
- Bridge/swing loans
- Lending to trusts, LLC’s or corporations
- Using multiple properties as collateral
Stonecrest loan guidelines:
- Non-owner occupied (residential, commercial & mixed-use)
- No limit cash-out refinances
- Interest rates based on current market conditions, 12 to 60 Month Term
- Quick close with delegated funds
- Up to 65 percent Loan to Value
- First and second trust deeds
- Loan amounts from $100,000 to $5 million